Glamping (glamorous camping) during the Inca Trail is for people who want to hike the rugged terrain in nature but still want to be pampered along the way. Two clients will be accompanied by 17 staff members. Trekking the Andes in luxury and comfort while still enjoying the rigorous hike and sweating it. All tents are full size standing tents. You will have two toilet tents for your use at each campsite. After an arduous day walking, enjoy a hot shower with natural products and a massage by a proffesional, to ease your aching muscles. Toast the night with a Pisco Sour, Wine, Beer or Champagne while the Chef prepares a delectable plate of your choice. Recline in a stylish chair while the chef grills your choice of fish, alpaca meat, chicken and or just vegetables. You will eat a delicious meal at the dining table with a tablecloth, napkins, flatware, local style dishes and glassware while sitting out in nature with amazing views. Enjoy sleeping in comfort in an elavated cot from the ground with a 3-4 inch thick inflatable mattress, sleeping bag, sheets and pillow. At the end recieve a small gift as a token of our appreciation. Don´t miss out on this wonderful experience!
Glamping Luxury Inca Trail 4D
Private Service with a minimum of 2 persons
Day 1 Cusco-Piscacucho (Km. 82) - Huayllabamba
An early morning departure from Cusco (3360m/1100ft) to Piscacucho (2663m/8735ft.) by bus. Here, we meet with our porters and show our Inca trail permits at the checkpoint. Walk alongside the river with views of snow-capped peaks before passing over the ruins of Llaqtapata. Then we will ejoy a delicious lunch prepared by your proffesional chef. After, we continue hiking to our first campsite at Huayllabamba (2928m/9606ft). There enjoy a hot shower and a soothing massage. Afterwards, enjoy dinner of your choice, toasting the first day with a glass of wine, whisky, champagne, pisco or beer, surrounded by nature.
Meals: L, D
Day 2 Huayllabamba-Warmihuañusca Pass-Pacaymayo
Today will be the most strenuous part of the Inca trail to Machu Pichhu. You will climb up to Llulluchapampa where the hike becomes truly spectacular with scenery that more than compensates for the effort. Vegetation thins and the day warms on the approach to the highest point of the trail - Warmiwañusqa Pass (4236m/13894ft). From here enjoy the beautiful views with a refreshment and snacks served by your waiter. Thereafter, we descend down to the Pacaymayo Valley (3526m/11566ft) our next campsite. Then relax and take pleasure in a therapeutic massage before dinner.
Meals: B, L, D
Day 3 Pacamayo-Runkuracay pass-Wiñaywayna
This morning you will be served a wake up tea in your tent and hot water for hygiene before breakfast. Afterwards, we will climb up the Inca trail stairway to the Runkurakay ruins, from where the final push begins to the Runkurakay pass (3962m/12996ft.). Thereafter, walk down to the impressive ruins of Sayacmarca (3657m/11998ft.) for a visit and continue on to the Phuyupatamarca Ruins (3521m/ 11552ft). The inca trail becomes increasingly more dramatic as it leads down to the next campsite of Wiñaywayna. Again enjoy a massage to remove aches and pains. Then, we say goodbye to our Inca trail porters by celebrating this special night with a four course dinner and toasting a glass of wine, pisco sour or champagne.
Meals: B, L, D
Day 4 Wiñaywayna-Inti Punku-Machupicchu-Huayna Picchu -Cusco
This morning we will walk to Inti Punku (Sungate) for the first spectacular views of Machu Picchu (2400m/7870ft). Then walk down to the Sanctuary for a professional guided walking tour of one of the seven wonders of the world. Visit the many sacred temples and more. Afterwards, you will have lunch in the Tinquy Restaurant in the Sanctuary Lodge. Then take the bus down to Aguas Calientes to board the vistadome train to Poroy and private transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
Meal: B, L Upgrade extra cost: to the Hiram Bingham Luxury train (does not run on Sundays)
You can opt to do the Glamping Inca Trail 5 days with an overnight in Machu Picchu - consult us for price.
Extra day in Machu Picchu: If you would like to spend an extra day in Machu Picchu, please advise us so we can change the date on your return train ticket to Cusco. Please be aware that you will have to pay for a second day entrance ticket to the ruins. We can book your hotel, provide a guide, and purchase your entrance tickets all at an additional cost.
- Inca trail trip briefing before departure.
- Permits and entrance fees to the Inca Trail, Huayna Picchu and Machupicchu.
- Bilingual guide (English-Spanish), trip coordinator and two assistants.
- Proffesional massage specialist and essential oils.
- Chef to prepare Gourment Meals, assistant and waiter.
- Your choise of menu before starting the trek: Beef, poultry, pork, alpaca meat, cuy, fish, etc...
- All Gourmet meals on the itinerary: Full breakfast, Two course Lunch, afternoon tea, and Four course Dinner.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free meals on request at no extra cost.
- Alchoholic drinks, pisco sour, wine, beer, champagne, whisky, cognac, etc...
- Energy drinks, snacks, and botttled water during the trail.
- cots above the ground/inflatable thick mattress 3.5''/Polar sheets/sleeping bag with liner/down comforter/pillows.
- Sleeping bags -17C (1.4F).
- Standing full size sleeping tents (Eureka Grand Manam).
- Standing massage, dining, kitchen, toilet and shower Tents.
- Shower tent with hot water, towels and natural soaps and shampoos.
- Dining table, tablecloth, napkins, flatware, local made dishes, glassware, etc.
- Recreation time: Play chess, dominos, cards, and others.
- Portable chemical biodegradable toilet.
- First-aid kit and oxygen
- Satellite phone on trail (Passengers can use ten minutes free of charge).
- Walkie-talkies for staff.
- Porters to carry your belongings up to 24 lbs/12kg per person.
- Porters to carry the tents, food, cooking equipment, double standing tents, sleeping pads, kitchen/standing dining tents, tables, stools, and all kitchen gear.
- We provide the porters´meals, equipment and insurance in case of accidents.
- One way bus ticket: Machu Picchu /Aguas Calientes Village.
- Vistadome train from Aguas Calientes ( Machu Picchu town) to Poroy and private transportation to your hotel.
- All trash produced during the trek returns to Cusco.
- Small gift at the end of the trek.
Services NOT Included:
- Domestic flights (we can book for you).
- Hotels in Cusco (we can book for you).
- Tours (we can book for you)
- Travel and health insurance.
- Breakfast on first day
- Any unexpected situations occurred during the journey and which are beyond our control, including changes in scheduling trains or flights, delays, strikes, cancellations, missed connections, etc.. shall be covered by the passenger as a whole. If you cannot continue the trek due to physical or health reasons and you would require emergency evacuation then all charges incurred such as transportation, hotel, ambulance, doctors, medication, hospitalization, etc.. will be at passenger's expense. This is why we recommend purchasing travel and health insurance. This is money well invested! Trekperu will help you obtain all the necessary documents for you to file a claim with your insurance company.
- Personal items like individual gear, room services, medicines, laundry, telephone calls, airline excess luggage charges, visa fees, vaccinations, etc.
Acclimatize to the Altitude: Do our Cusco Day Activities
Glamping is available for the following treks.
Class Inca Trail 4days/3nights
Inca Trail 5days/4nights
Salkantay + Inca Trail 6days/5nights
Salkantay + Inca Trail 7days/5nights
and other treks
Extension tours from Lima or Cusco: Ask us about our extension tour packages.
Click extension from Cusco
Click extension from Lima Domestic flights - We can book with better schedules.
Hotels 2, 3, 4, 5 Star – We can book at a lower price than listed on their website.