2 days / 1 nights
Cusco Machu Picchu
This is a great tour for people who missed out on the Inca Trail 2d/1n. Enjoy one day visiting the Pisac ruins/Indian market and the Ollantaytambo ruins in the fertile Sacred Valley of the Incas. The second day visit the exquisite Machu Picchu archeological site and the surrounding amazing views
Group – Bus with up to 25 people, rushed and more visits for shopping instead of the ruins.
Private Service – more expensive but with private transportation, private guide, you with your family and friends only and in comfort. At your pace making stops and visiting Awanacancha weaving center, the Pisac Sun Temple, more time visiting the ruins and make stops for pictures where you desire.
DAY 1 Cusco – Pisac – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu Town)
In the morning we will take off from your hotel and drive to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Our first visit will be of the Pisac ruins (2972m/9751ft) admiring the numerous agricultural terraces and the ruins. Then drive down to the town of Pisac and shop in the artisan market with many stalls selling many colorful handicrafts. Thereafter, we drive to Urubamba to have a delicious buffet lunch. After lunch, we continue to one of the original Inca towns of Ollantaytambo (2792m/9160ft) built by the Inca Pachacutec. Visit the archeological site which has many structures such as the Temple of the Sun and more. In the afternoon we board the train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (Mahupicchu Town) (2080m/6820ft) to spend the night.
Overnight in Aguas Calientes
DAY 2 Machu Picchu Tour – Cusco
This morning after a very early breakfast, take the bus up to the magical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Enjoy a professional guided walking tour of the grand Machu Picchu (2400m/7874ft), visiting the extraordinary Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Three Windows features huge trapezoidal windows and much more. Then you will have time to do other hikes like Huayna Picchu, Machupicchu Mountain Peak, Sungate or walk over to the Inca Bridge. After a fabulous visit return to town to eat lunch before boarding the train to Poroy. Arrive and our staff will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
Breakfast and lunch included
Optional extra cost: Huayna Picchu (must book 3 months in advance) or Machupicchu Mountain Peak
End of Services
- Bilingual English/Spanish Guide.
- Briefing of program
- Standard hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Entrances to the ruins of the Sacred Valley.
- Lunch the first day and second day. Vegetarian meal at no extra cost.
- Round trip Tourist Train
- Round trip bus from/to Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Transfers as indicated on program
Services NOT Included:
- Domestic airfare (we can book for you)
- Hotel in Cusco (we can book for you)
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain Peak
- Transfer IN/OUT in Cusco
- Travel Insurance
- Any extra expense incurred as a result of air delays, change of schedules, cancellations, missed connections, strkes of any services included and /or acts of God, they must be assumed by the passenger and/ or travel insurance.
- Alcoholic drinks and anything not mentioned in program